Wednesday 17 March 2010

Cadeira nova »» New chair

Comprei esta cadeira há já algum tempo (não pela sua beleza, mas pelo seu preço) com a ideia de a forrar com um tecido bonito.

Some time ago I bought this chair (not for its' beauty, but for its' price) with the idea of covering it with a nice fabric.




E foi isso que fiz ontem à tarde. A parte de baixo foi fácil, foi só fazer uma bainha e enfiar um elástico. O complicado foi fazer a parte de cima do encosto, pois tem dois parafusos atrás e eu queria que a capa fosse de tirar e pôr para puder lavar. Ao fim de bastante tempo a pensar na melhor forma lá consegui. O tecido é um dos meus favoritos da Ikea.

So that was what I did yesterday afternoon. The bottom part was easy. I just sew a seam and
slip a rubber band. The difficulty was in making the top because it has two screws behind and I wanted to be able to take the cover out to wash. After some time thinking about the best way to do it I finally got it. The fabric is one of my favourites from Ikea.




Acho que melhorou muito.
I think it was really a big improvement.

No comments:

Post a Comment