Monday 9 November 2009

Carteiras »» Bags

Descobri o prazer de fazer as minhas próprias carteiras e sacos. E agora que comecei, não sei quando vou parar. Tenho feito várias a partir de moldes que encontro na Internet e estou a adorar o resultado.

I've found the pleasure of making my own bags. And now that I've begun there's no way to stop. I've been sewing some bags using patterns I found in the net and I'm just loving it.





Este é um saco que fiz em bombazine bege, pois queria um saco de Inverno e para mim a bombazine é um tecido típico desta altura do ano. O molde é gratuito e podem encontrá-lo no site http://machenmachen.wordpress.com.
O passarinho foi feito em feltro e torna o saco ainda mais especial.

This is a bag I've made in beige bombazine. I wanted a winter bag and for me bombazine is a typical winter fabric. The pattern is free and you can find it at http://machenmachen.wordpress.com.
The little bird was made of felt and it makes the bag even more special.

No comments:

Post a Comment